Consultancy Services for Companies and Airports Servienti Alberto can provide
- Project Engineering;
- Project Management;
- Airport Passenger Terminals:
- Support for Airport Passenger Terminals Design activities;
- Baggage Handling Systems (BHS):
- BHS Design for small to medium sized Airports;
- Support for BHS Testing activities.
- ULD Handling Systems (UHS):
- UHS Design, for small to medium sized Airports;
- Support for UHS Testing activities.
- Passenger Boarding Bridges (PBBs):
- PBBs Design;
- Support for PBBs Testing activities;
- Passenger Transport Facilities (elevators, escalators and moving walkways):
- Transport Facilities Design;
- Support for transport facilities Testing activities;
- Airport Cargo Warehouses:
- Support for Cargo Warehouses Design activities.
- Support/Assistance in the phase of suppliers pre-qualifying on the web portals of customers and airports;
- Support/Assistance in the tender phase in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree No. 50/2016 (setting and checking the completeness and consistency of the documentation, loading of the tender documents on the web portal of the airports, eventual on-site inspection, eventual participation during all stages, opening Offer Envelopes);
- Support/Assistance in collaboration and meetings with the state bodies and the ENAC (the Italian Civil Aviation Authority) that must authorize the project, in order to receive a relevant authorization from each Institution/Authority;
- Support/Assistance with customer meetings and on-site inspections during work executions;
- Setting up and drafting PMS-Extraordinary Maintenance Plans, required by ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Authority) for Italian airports;
- Setting up and drafting PUA – Airport Passenger Terminal Use Plans required by ENAC for Italian airports;
- Setting up and drafting FPI – Four-year Intervention Plans, required by ENAC for Italian airports;
- Support to reference Post Holders in the preparation of Reports on the Serviceability of airport infrastructure not subject to ENAC Reports on Serviceability.
Technical-Commercial Consultancy Services in collaboration with:
- WO Airport Interior A/S (www.wo.dk) – Denmark – Airports’ checkpoint lanes, integrated with CT scanners and with automated return of trays